TERMS & CONDITIONS GOVERNING OUR CONTRACTS/AGREEMENTS
The following are the Terms and Conditions of Booking for Wyldecrest Events Limited.
By placing an order with us, you expressly agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions on behalf of your organisation, hosts & guests and to adhere to these terms and conditions and all applicable laws & regulations governing the booking.
- The Contract – A contract shall be deemed to have been made between Wyldecrest Events Limited and the client making the order (the client) when the client has confirmed requirements for the
programme of activity (the event) by sending confirmation communication in the form of an email and/or a signed confirmation of booking form.
- Confirmation of Booking – In most instances Wyldecrest Events Limited will draw up a confirmation of booking form and email this to the client at the time of receiving a verbal or written confirmation. This online document will require a signature from the client by return to confirm the booking. Alternatively, the client will be asked to confirm the booking in writing via email. Both of these booking processes are legally binding under UK and European Union Laws.
- Payment – Full payment is due at least 12 weeks in advance of the date of the event. Invoices will be emailed to you. Full payment is to be made by bank transfer direct to our bank, details of which are provided on our invoice. However, if the event takes place within 7 days of the booking, then payment can also be made by debit or credit card.
- Cancellation by the Client – In the unfortunate situation that you need to cancel your booking, notification is required to us in writing. If cancelling is more than 12 weeks prior to the event, then the client will be liable for 50% of the full price. Cancellations made within 10 weeks of the event; the client will be liable for full price. However, Wyldecrest Events Limited will endeavour to resell the packages ordered on the client’s behalf, at which point, if successful, a charge of 20% of the full value will be made. Cancellation notification must be made in writing either by email to
‘email@example.com’ or by letter to: Wyldecrest Events Limited Wyldecrest House 857 London Road Essex RM20 3AT and sent by recorded delivery.
- Cancellation of the Event by the Organiser – If for any reason whatsoever an event shall be cancelled by the organiser, Wyldecrest Events Limited will reimburse or give credit to the client for the value of 75% of any refund received from the organiser, venue or supplier. However, Wyldecrest Events Limited
gives no guarantee that the event shall take place. Should any event/occasion be cancelled or postponed for any reason whatsoever, the client will have no entitlement to any refund of monies paid. It is the responsibility of the client to adequately insure themselves against postponement or cancellation, for whatever reason, of the event. The provisions of the S1(2) of the Law reform Act 1943 (or any re-enactment thereof) shall not apply to any agreement between Wyldecrest Events Limited and
- Liability – In relation to third parties, Wyldecrest Events Limited accepts no liability for loss, damage or injury to any person or their property, howsoever caused. With all arrangements involving a third party Wyldecrest Events Limited acts only as the agent of the client and so no liability whatsoever shall be
attached to Wyldecrest Events Limited in connection with, or arising from, arrangements between the client and of the third party.
- Alteration to Advertised Programmes – Although every effort will be made to adhere to the advertised programmes, in some instances, which Wyldecrest Events Limited in its absolute discretion shall consider to be just and reasonable, programmes may be altered, or omitted, or dates changed. In the event that Wyldecrest Events Limited is obliged to make any material changes in the package arrangements or cancel them as booked by the client for any reason other than ‘Force Majeure’ (Force Majeure meaning an event which we/or the supplier of services in question could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid). Such circumstances may include, but are not limited to; war or threat of war, civil strife, terrorist activity, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, Industrial dispute, adverse weather or all similar events outside our control). Wyldecrest Events Limited shall endeavour to ensure that alternative arrangements are offered that are of at least equal or superior standard.
- Alterations by the client – In the event that the client wishes to make alterations to the booking after it has been made and confirmed, an amendment fee of £50.00 per person (+ VAT) may be charged, together with any increase if necessary, in the costs of the alternative arrangements.
Please note that it may not always be possible to alter your booking, especially at short notice.
- Extras – Any service or goods provided at any event either at the request of the client or its guests, which are not included in the original inclusive package, shall be invoiced separately at Wyldecrest Events Limited ruling rates and shall be due for payment within seven days of the issuing of the invoice.
- Prices – All prices and arrangements are subject to VAT where applicable. VAT will be charged in addition to the contract price and shown on the confirmation of booking form and our invoice separately. Wyldecrest Events Limited reserves the right to add a service charge between 1%-3% on all
payments made by credit or debit cards. Please note that all prices are subject to change and Wyldecrest Events Limited reserves the right to alter published or confirmed prices at any time prior to the event, to cover increased costs or changes in market conditions.
- Interest – Wyldecrest Events Limited reserves the right to charge interest at the rate of 2.5% per month over base rate compounded monthly on all overdue accounts.
- Availability – All arrangements offered are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Acceptance – The making of a booking with us, however confirmed, shall be deemed as acceptance by the client of the above terms and conditions.
- English Law – This contract shall be governed by English Law and shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the English Courts.