Wyldecrest Protect® for Buyers
Summary of Wyldecrest Protect for Buyers:
· You will get your tickets in time for the event
· Your tickets will be valid for entry
· Your tickets will be the same as or comparable to those you ordered
· If any of these things do not occur and you comply with applicable policies and timelines, we will find you comparable or better tickets to the event, or offer you a 125% refund of what you paid for your purchase or 150% credit of the same amount for use on a future purchase
· If the event is cancelled and not rescheduled, you will get a refund or credit for use on a future purchase, as determined in Wyldecrest Events’ sole discretion (unless a refund is required by law)
Getting Tickets on Time
If you don’t receive the tickets you ordered by the date communicated to you when you placed your order or in subsequent communications, please get in touch with us. Wyldecrest Events will locate and facilitate delivery of your tickets. If Wyldecrest Events does not receive confirmation that the tickets you ordered will arrive in time for the event, Wyldecrest Events will provide you with comparable or better replacement tickets at no additional cost, issue you a full refund of your purchase (including any fees and shipping/handling charges), or issue you a credit for use on a future purchase.
Getting Valid Tickets
If the tickets you ordered are invalid and not honoured by the venue, Wyldecrest Events issue replacement tickets for you or provide you with a full refund (including any fees and shipping/handling charges). Wyldecrest Events may require information from you or the venue to confirm that the tickets were invalid for entry. You are encouraged to contact us from the venue if you experience problems with your tickets. You must notify Wyldecrest Events and complete any required forms no later than seven days (or such other time as communicated by Wyldecrest Events to you) after the event.
Getting Comparable or Better Tickets to Those you Ordered
If you receive tickets that are not comparable or better than the ones you ordered, notify Wyldecrest Events immediately. Upon verification by Wyldecrest Events and depending on when you notify us, Wyldecrest Events may do any of the following in its sole discretion: provide you with comparable or better replacement tickets; issue you a 125% refund (including any fees and shipping/handling charges); issue you a 150% credit for use on a future purchase. Wyldecrest Events may require that you return the tickets you received.
If the Event is Cancelled or Postponed
If an event is cancelled and not rescheduled, we will provide you with a full refund or credit for use on a future purchase, as determined in Wyldecrest Events’s sole discretion (unless a refund is required by law). We will notify you that the event was cancelled and provide instructions on how to obtain the refund.
If replacement tickets are required for entry to the event on the rescheduled date, Wyldecrest Events will work to obtain replacement tickets for you or provide you a full refund of the price you paid (including any fees and shipping/handling charges). Wyldecrest Events does not provide refunds for postponed or rescheduled events, partial performances, or venue, date, lineup, or time changes.
· “Comparable or better” tickets are determined by Wyldecrest Events in its sole discretion based on cost, quality, availability and other factors.
· Tickets may include event tickets, parking passes or other items offered for sale on Wyldecrest Events (unless the listing explicitly exempts the order from the Wyldecrest Protect Guarantee).
· To receive the benefits of the Wyldecrest Protect Guarantee, you must comply with the Wyldecrest Events User Agreement and all policies, guidance and emails we send you regarding your order, including any timelines or procedures to notify Wyldecrest Events of issues.
· The Wyldecrest Protect Guarantee does not apply in cases of buyer’s remorse or any reason other than the reasons stated in this Guarantee.